People StyleWatch and People magazines featured some of Avon’s hottest products in their June issues.
mark. ambassador Lucy Hale was featured in a full page beauty story with one of her favorite products, the mark. by Avon All Butter Now Lip Treat in Coraltini.
• Hydrates and heals dry, rough lips
• Delivers color with a yummy, buttery shine
• Immediately increases lip moisture by 124%
• Hydrates with shea, cocoa and mango seed butters
• Provides sheer wash of cover or builds to full coverage
nutraeffects Hydration Day Cream and Avon consulting dermatologist Dr. Kim Nichols were featured in a summer beauty piece.
• Free of parabens, phthalates and dyes
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Smooths dry, rough, and flaky skin while continuing to hydrate for 48 hours
• Leaves skin feeling hydrated and moisturized
• Gentle and mild
• Clinically tested
• Broad Spectrum SPF 15
• Lightweight and fast absorbing
• Non-greasy and non-sticky
Avon Today, Tomorrow, Always, Absolute Parfum was featured as a light floral scent that works for any occasion in an “Astro Style” article. The Wonder of Love. A beautiful blend of joyful citrus, jasmine petals and elegant musk that blooms like pure love. 1.7 fl. oz. NOTES: Citrus, Jasmine Petals, Musk. MOOD: Romantic.
People magazine called mark. by Avon Glow Together Hook Up Bronzing Powder one of the best beauty bronzers plus, included a tip from Avon celebrity makeup artists Kelsey Deenihan on how to get the perfect shimmery glow.
• Ideal for accentuating a tan
• Shimmer and matte shades
• Wear alone or over foundation, on shoulder or décolletage
• Convenient connectible palette to create your own personal color collection
Shop now for these, and other, HOT Avon cosmetics and skin care products at my Avon Online Store.