Entrepreneurs and information multipliers use a variety of electronic platforms to reach their audiences, including YouTube. One important aspect of the channel is the banner or channel art.
I found many videos that explained–in varying degrees of complexity–how to develop a YouTube banner. From that research, I distilled the process into several basic steps, including–
- Using a horizonital graphic you have stored on your💻 .
- Using the Paint Application to resize the graphic to Youtube specifications.
- Adding text to your graphic.
- Saving the channel graphic to your 💻 .
- Upload the graphic to your channel.
(More detail is provided in the video.)